- 1 Watermelon
- Sharp knife
- Almost any shape watermelon will work for this project.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom to provide a stable base.
- Draw the outlines for the carriage as best you can to mirror the image.
- Use a sharp knife to cut out the section to be used for the handle. Cut all the way through the rind.
- Use a decorating tool or knife to cut the fancy edges of the carriage.
- Remove the top section of rind.
- Hollow the carriage and attach the handle with toothpicks.
- Attach wheels made from orange slices and hubcaps made from strawberries and kiwis.
- Fill the carriage with approx. four cups of fruit salad.