Chicken Salad with Watermelon and Peaches
Chicken, yogurt, dill, mayo, dill and lemon juice combined with watermelon make for a great addition to this recipe.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf or
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped juice from a lemon
- dash of salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice.
Makes 4-6 servings.