Fontina Fans with Crab Salad
A great outdoor seafood is summer dish to create!
- 2 eggs hard boiled, and grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry blend (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 24 ounces fresh prepared crabmeat, patted dry
- 4 ounces washed baby arugula, patted dry
- 12 slices 2 inch X 5 inch thin slices of seedless watermelon
- 8 slices 2 inch X 5 inch fontina cheese
Combine the grated egg, mayonnaise, curry and relish in a bowl until blended. Fold in the crab. Arrange the arugula on 4 plates. On each plate create fans by alternating slices of watermelon and cheese, beginning and ending each fan with watermelon slices. Place a dollop of the crab mixture at the base of each fan. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.