Jamaican Rock Lobster Tacos
You don't have to order lobster out to enjoy a fabulous meal. Try this chic, casual take on fish tacos!
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 rock lobster tails, cooked
- 2 avocados peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 papayas cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- dash salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 ounce shredded coconut
Cut tails in half lengthwise, remove vein, cut into 1/2 inch slices. Combine lobster with watermelon, avocado, papaya, and cilantro. Pour lime juice into small bowl and slowly whisk in. Pour over lobster mixture and refrigerate one hour, stirring occasionally. Place in soft taco shells on a bed of shredded lettuce, sprinkle with coconut
Servings will vary.