Skinny Fish Tacos with Watermelon and Radish Slaw
These Skinny Fish Tacos are prepared with tilapia and are paired with a watermelon radish slaw. The watermelon slaw offers a refreshing twist to a delicious and nutritious dish.
- 1 pound tilapia
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash salt and pepper (to taste)
- For the Slaw:
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup DANDY® Ready-to-Eat Radish Ministicks
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, diced small
- dash salt to taste
- Place fish in a freezer bag with olive oil, 3 tablespoons lime juice, honey, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Close bag and coat fish completely. Marinate for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
- Place fish on a broiler pan and lightly season with salt and pepper. Place fish under broiler for 5 minutes. Turn fish over and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until it easily flakes. Remove fish. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in oven, which has been turned off, to warm.
- . Meanwhile, add Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and lime juice to a bowl. Stir until combined. Add cabbage, radishes, and cilantro. Toss lightly. Add watermelon and salt to taste. Toss lightly.
- Remove tortillas from oven. Place pieces of fish on two tortillas. Top with slaw. Garnish with extra cilantro. Serve warm.
Makes 4 Servings.
Serving size: 1 Taco
Calories per serving: 419