Frozen Watermelon Blackberry Margaritas
The only better thing that a margarita is a frozen watermelon margarita. This margarita contains blackberries and watermelon and is served frozen with a rim of sea salt or sugar.
- 1 cup chilled watermelon puree
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 whole limes (juices from limes)
- 1/2 cup chilled tequila or to taste
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 3 cups crushed ice
Blend all ingredients together except ice until smooth. Add ice and blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Rim glasses with sea salt or raw sugar.
Makes 3 to 4 margaritas.