Watermelon and Chocolate Dessert Board
Gather and graze for this easy use-what-you-have dessert board.
- 1/2 watermelon medium, seedless, cut into a combination of wedges and cubes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh red cherries
- 1 cup strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted cashews
- 1 cup chocolate covered almonds
- 1 bar good quality, dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 1 cup coconut chips
- mint leaves for garnish
Arrange the board by placing the watermelon in the center and surrounding it with the remaining ingredients. Scatter mint leaves around the board for garnish. Serve and enjoy!