Blended Watermelon Margarita
No simple syrup or added sugar in this recipe -just pure deliciousness!
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed and frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce Elderflower liquor
- pinch of salt
- serving lime slices for garnish
1. Combine the watermelon, water, tequila, lime juice, Elderlower liquor and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into two chilled margarita glasses and garnish with lime slices.
Makes 4 margaritas.