Watermelon Star Cake
This recipe looks to good to eat, but oh it is!
- 1 watermelon oblong and seedless
- 16 ounces whipped cream or light frosting
- 8 ounces blueberries
- 8 ounces strawberries
- dash powdered sugar
1. Wash the watermelon and pat dry. Cut a three-inch thick slice from the center of an oblong, seedless watermelon. Place flat on a cutting board and use an oversized star-shaped cookie cutter (or sharp kitchen knife) to cut a star shape. Set on paper towel to drain excess water.
2. Place on a serving dish or cake stand.
3. Pipe whipped cream or a light frosting between the bottom edge of the star and the plate. Dot with blueberries.
4. Frost the cake with topping and arrange blueberries and cut strawberries on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Servings will vary.