Meet Ross Chastain: eighth-generation watermelon farmer, Florida native and professional race car driver!
Racing since he was 12 years old, Ross now completes full-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series (career best finish is 4th place) and part-time in the Monster Energy Cup Series (career best finish is 18th place).
Wondering how to spot Ross on the track? Look for the watermelon car! Ross brings his passion for watermelon and agriculture to the racetrack through a watermelon-themed stock car, sponsored by Watermelon.org and Florida Watermelon Association. Watermelon for the win!
Look for Ross (and the watermelon car) at the following races in 2018:
- May 26: Charlotte Motor Speedway
- July 24-25: Delaware State Fair
- July 30-August 4: Watkins Glen International
- September 9: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- October 1-7: Dover International Speedway
- November 17: Homestead Miami Speedway
No comments have been made for this post...