If you’re a fan of Parks and Recreation, you’re probably already a fan of celebrating Galentine’s day. For those who haven’t seen it, it's “only the best day of the year.” February 13th is a day devoted to ladies celebrating ladies. It’s the perfect occasion to gather up your best girlfriends and commemorate the awesomeness that you bring to each other’s lives.
This Galentine’s Day, watermelon is here to help you throw a blowout bash to show your female compadres just how fabulous you think they are.
- Let the champagne flow: Kick off cocktail hour with a signature Galentine’s beverage. Serve a watermelon mimosa or champagne sangria to get the good times rolling.
- Mix up the menu: Customize your menu to match your theme. Opt for fancy finger foods like watermelon canapés and bruschetta, or take a laid back approach with a pizza party.
- Treat yourself: It’s a day to indulge in sweet treats so why stop at dessert? Cheesecake milkshakes, brownie bites and a shortbread cookie crumble are all must-haves at this party.
- Spruce up your space: Decorate in style with a watermelon carving. Create an Eiffel Tower for a more sophisticated feel, or add a pop of color with edible flowers that are pleasing to both the eyes and taste buds.
- Gifts to go: Show your gal pals some love by gifting customized goodie bags. Add something like this adorable bracelet to let them know they’re ‘one in a melon.’
No comments have been made for this post...