Watermelon queens have been spreading the love of watermelon and boosting sales across the nation for over 50 years. They enjoy educating and adding sparkle to promotions and special events on behalf of the watermelon industry. The watermelon queens are trained promotional ambassadors who represent watermelon on the regional, national, and international levels. There are 8 state and 1 national watermelon queen, and they work hard to get the word out about watermelon by:
- Showing grocery store customers how to choose the best watermelons
- Hosting Watermelon Day events at local schools
- Talking up watermelon with on-air radio personalities
- Sharing watermelon’s health benefits with TV news anchors
- Conducting in-store watermelon recipe demonstrations
- Sampling multiple watermelon bins of slices at fairs and festivals
- Judging festival seed spitting or watermelon eating contests
Make your next event even sweeter — invite a watermelon queen today! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No comments have been made for this post...