Watermelon.org Recipe Challenge
It’s time to get your creative juices flowing and think beyond the wedge! This summer, we’re calling for fans to take the Watermelon.org Recipe Challenge for a chance to win sweet prizes (see what’s up for grabs below!).
Take the Challenge
From May 18 through August 21, 2020:
Step 2: Choose a recipe or carving to recreate with a personalized unique spin! Customizations can include:
- Swapping out up to 5 ingredients.
- Changing the way the dish is served.
- Adding something new to the dish.
Important: You must be 21 years of age or older to make and enter any recipe containing alcohol. Recipes must still contain watermelon as a primary ingredient. Recipes and carvings must remain the same “type” of recipe or carving as found on Watermelon.org (for example, a salad must still be a salad; a shark carving must still be a shark carving).
Step 3: Enter your recipe or carving in one of two ways:
- Post to your public Instagram account with the hashtag #WatermelonRecipeContest.
- Enter through the official contest entry form below.
Don’t forget! All entries must include a photo of your recreated watermelon dish and a caption explaining which recipe or carving on Watermelon.org inspired it.
Each category (Food, Beverage and Carving) will be awarded:
- 1st Place: $250 Gift Card + Watermelon Prize Pack of Goodies
- 2nd Place: $100 Gift Card + Watermelon Prize Pack of Goodies
- 3rd Place: $50 Gift Card + Watermelon Prize Pack of Goodies
Happy slicing, dicing and most of all, tasting!
If you have any questions or issues, please contact [email protected].
U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY. Home cooks only (sorry chefs!). Entries must be original and previously unpublished. Entries must be in English. No limit on the number of entries. Multiple entries permitted; please submit a new Instagram post or entry form for each entry to be eligible to win. You will be redirected to a confirmation page once your website entry is received. See full rules.