Greek Pita Flatbread
- 4 wedges seedless watermelon (bite size pieces)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2 whole pita breads, halved or whole grain flatbreads
- 1/4 cup prepared spreadable herb cheese
- 4 large lettuce leaves
Place sliced watermelon on paper towels to remove excess liquid. Mix chicken, cilantro, yogurt, garlic salt and cayenne. Spread inside surfaces of pita bread halves with herbed cheese and fill each with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Arrange watermelon and lettuce in pita bread.
Servings will vary.