Pork Lettuce Wraps
Easy wraps you can do at home!
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh chopped scallions
- 1 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup minced seedless watermelon
- 8 large Bibb (or Iceberg) lettuce leaves
In a heavy, non-stick skillet over high heat brown the pork until well done. Reduce heat to medium and add the garlic, ginger and soy sauce to the pan. Stir for a few minutes and then add the scallions. Remove from heat and add the Hoisin sauce and pine nuts. Stir to mix well. Fold in the watermelon. Divide among the lettuce leaves, wrap and serve immediately.
Makes 4-8 servings.