Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Pork Lettuce Wraps
For the BBQ Pork
For the Cucumber Watermelon Salad
- Begin by seasoning the ribs with salt and pepper. Arrange the seasoned ribs in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, gochujang (or sriracha), and watermelon puree. Whisk until smooth and pour over the ribs. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar for the salad in a small bowl. Add the cucumbers and watermelon. Toss to combine and season with salt as needed. Add the sesame seeds, basil and mint and refrigerate until ready to serve.
When the ribs are done cooking, use to forks to shred the meat. To assemble the lettuce wraps, take a leaf of bibb lettuce and fill it with the shredded pork. Top with the watermelon salad, and drizzle with additional gochujang or sriracha as desired.
*You can also use beef short ribs for this recipe.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving
Leave a Review