- Cut the scallops into halves across the diameter to create half-moon shapes. Place them in a heatproof casserole dish in a single layer.
- Pour the boiling clear broth over the scallops and let them cook for 5 minutes. Drain and cool the scallops.
- On each skewer alternate 1 half-moon scallop, then 2 watermelon cubes, then another half-moon scallop.
- Mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger and brush the kebabs as they are grilled over a medium hot grill for about 90 seconds per side turning once. Serve warm.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving