- Heat broiler and place rack 6" or more from elements.
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, and wasabi paste until thoroughly mixed. Place in a small serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Place watermelon slices between paper towels to soak up extra water. Set aside.
- Spray a cookie sheet and place salmon on sheet, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Broil for 6 to 9 minutes, or until barely cooked through. Remove from oven. Cut into 1 to 1 1/2 ounce pieces.
- While salmon is cooking, toast inner side of each half of the buns.
- Arrange pickled ginger, avocado, and watermelon slices on a serving platter. Place wasabi mayo, salmon pieces, and buns close by.
- Welcome everyone to “build their own slider” placing a piece of salmon, mayo, ginger, avocado, and watermelon between a slider bun.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving