Watermelon is already a summer potluck favorite, and when you serve it this way they’re going to go wild for it! A refreshing and minty fruit salad dressing really takes this Summertime Mojito Watermelon Salad over the top. Once you’ve had it this way, it’s hard to look back! Created by Mr. Food Test Kitchen.
Watch the recipe video below.
- Place watermelon in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Pour mint mixture over watermelon and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- The Finishing Touch: To give this a touch of “fancy” top each serving with an extra sprig of mint!
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving