- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and then add the almonds to the pan. Stir the almonds until they are toasted and golden. Remove the almonds from the pan to aluminum foil or heatproof plate to cool.
- Thinly slice the peaches and toss in a bowl with lemon juice.
- Add the watermelon cubes to the bowl with the peaches and toss together.
- Mix together the sugar, cinnamon and yogurt and pour over the watermelon and peaches.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the top. Serve immediately.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving