- Wash and cut your watermelon. Then, cut up the rind into “fries.” We chose to leave the skin on, but you can also remove if you prefer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together your flour and cornmeal. Take your rind fries and roll them in the mixture. Spray with cooking spray and place them in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Cook in an air fryer 400 degrees F for 20 minutes (or until brown), flipping over every 5 minutes.
- When they are done, let them cool on a cooling rack for at least 5 minutes.
- Melt your butter in one bowl and have your cinnamon sugar mix in another bowl.
- Roll the churro rinds in butter and then cinnamon sugar mixture. Place them on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Air Fryer