Watermelon Crunch Smoothie Bowl
- The night before: A) Cut the mini watermelon in half. Scoop out the insides of one half, saving the shell. Of the removed fruit, portion out 1 cup, chop, and freeze. Portion out an additional ¼ cup and dice. B) Cut a thin slice off the bottom of the watermelon shell so that it sits flat, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. C) Peel the banana and freeze.
- In the morning: Blend the milk, acai puree, honey, and frozen watermelon and banana until smooth. Pour into the watermelon shell to within ½-inch of the rim**. Top with the kiwi, diced watermelon, sliced almonds, and granola.
* If you can’t find acai puree, use an equal amount of frozen orange juice concentrate.
**Amount of smoothie will vary depending on the size of the mini shell half.
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving
Leave a Review