Watermelon Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Toss together the lobster meat, cabbage, scallions and Hoisin sauce
- Divide into long mounds across the diagonal of the wrappers leaving enough space at each end of wrap to fold over the filling to enclose tightly when rolled up.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold the short ends over the filling.
- Roll the wrapper from the bottom to enclose the filling completely and tightly. The water will act like glue to seal the edges.
- Deep fry the Spring Rolls in 360-degree oil such as rice bran oil, peanut oil or canola oil.
- As you remove them from the oil, drain quickly on a paper towel and then dust with the sesame seeds. Serve with Watermelon Sesame Sweet Sour Sauce.
For the Watermelon Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Mix ingredients together and serve as a dipping sauce (this will make about 1 ¼ cups).
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving