- Crumble the muffins and divide among the bottom of four 12-ounce glasses reserving about ¾ cup of the crumble.
- Mix the cinnamon and yogurt, and divide half of it over the crumbled muffin in the glass.
- Divide the watermelon and dried cranberries over the yogurt in the glasses.
- Divide the remaining yogurt over the watermelon and dried cranberries.
- Divide the remaining muffin crumble over the glasses and top with honey.
- Garnish with the toasted sliced almonds and top with watermelon cubes.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving