Watermelon Cheesecake Milkshake
Sometimes you just need a little something naughty. This milkshake will sooth any sweet tooth. Plus it makes a fun dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, seedless watermelon
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream*
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Watermelon Jolly Rancher gelatin granules (Jello)
- 3 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
In a blender, add the watermelon first, then ice cream, cream cheese and gelatin granules. Blend. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs or add to rim.
*For a thicker milkshake, add more ice cream.
Makes 3 one-cup servings.
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving: 381
Fat per serving: 23.7g
Saturated fat per serving: 14.4g
Cholesterol per serving: 80mg
Fiber per serving: 0.6g
Protein per serving: 7.6g
Carbohydrates per serving: 34.3g