Spiralized Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
- 1 pound shrimp
- blackening season
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cut into tiny cubes
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 avocado ripe and sliced
- Honey Lime Mint Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Honey Lime Mint Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- zest of 1/2 lemon
1. Begin by making your dressing by whisking all ingredients in bowl/jar.
2. To blacken your shrimp, lightly dredge the shrimp in blackening seasoning and cook the shrimp in a lightly oiled *cast iron skillet on medium high for 1-2 minutes per side (note: a non-stick pan is not recommended)
3. Wash your cucumbers and trim the ends, then cut the cucumbers in half. Working with one cucumber half at a time, and following your spiralizer’s instructions, run the cucumbers through your spiralizer with the small/medium attachment. Divide the noodles among serving bowls.
4. Top each bowl with watermelon, avocado, and shrimp. Drizzle with the miso dressing and sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
Serves 4 as a main dish