Outrigger Canoe for Luau
Have Made It
- Wash and cut ¼" off of the bottom of the watermelon with your chef's knife.
- Use a dry erase marker draw the boat edge along the watermelon, using about 1/3 of the melon. With a paring knife, trim and cut away along your pattern.
- Scoop out the flesh with a large spoon and set aside to dice for fruit salad.
- Using the top of the watermelon that was removed, cut pieces for the float and the bars. Place float next to the boat (as seen in the picture) and connect with the bars.
- Fill with fruit salad of watermelon chunks, pineapple chunks and coconut.
Leave a Review