- Choose a round seedless watermelon.
- Wash the watermelon and pat dry.
- Use a dry erase marker to trace the design around the middle of the watermelon.
- Use a utility knife to carve the design (copy design in photo).
- Split watermelon in half, and use a scoop to carve out flesh.
- Choose a flat area of rind on the other watermelon half to trace and carve out the lizard design (copy from image in photo).
- Fill bowl with Fire & Ice salsa
- Garnish with lizard and chips, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime.