- Place watermelon in a food processor, process until smooth.
- Add milk, coconut, extract, lime juice and zest, and pulse until well blended.
- Pour into a large bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Can chill overnight.)
- In a food processor, combine blueberries (thawed, if frozen), water, sugar, and vanilla. Process until smooth. Pour into a small pitcher and chill until ready to serve.
- Pour chilled soup into 6 small serving bowls, drizzle with blueberry sauce, garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Serving size
- 1/6 of recipe
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving