For the Salad:
For the dressing:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss together the butternut squash, chickpeas, olive oil, rosemary, cinnamon, salt, and pepper on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until squash is tender and chickpeas are slightly crisp.
- Cook the instant farro according to package directions.
- Arrange the baby kale/arugula, watermelon, roasted squash and chickpeas, farro, feta, and pecans in a large salad bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a jar and shaking to combine.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Save any remaining dressing in the jar for up to a week.