- In a medium bowl, blend thoroughly the agave syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, vinegar, and salt. Add the quinoa and toss until fully coated. Set aside to allow flavors to blend.
Add the watermelon, kiwi, coconut, and nuts. Toss.
- Divide into four bowls and garnish each with a mint sprig.
* Purchase already candied nuts, such as Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans, or use the following recipe:
- Toss ½ cup pecans with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Mix a dash each of ground cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, cayenne, cumin, and salt with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
- Toss nuts with this spice blend and roast in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.