For the shrimp:
For the dressing:
For the salad:
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the ginger and cook for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until pink throughout, about 3-4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients together in a bowl or jar and stir or shake to combine.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Add the cooked shrimp and toss to distribute, or divide salad onto plates and top with shrimp.