- Whisk together the ginger, garlic, vinegar, juice, oils and soy sauce.
- Arrange the greens on a serving platter or up to 8 individual serving plates.
- Toss the rice with 2/3 of the dressing.
- Press each serving of the rice mixture into a small cup and invert onto the plate, creating an individual serving of rice. Place on the greens.
- Toss the watermelon with the remaining dressing and spoon the watermelon over the rice and greens.
- Sprinkle the scallions, cilantro and peanuts over the watermelon.
- Garnish with fresh cracked pepper to taste. If desired, add grilled chicken, salmon or shrimp for an entrée salad.