- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise then cut each piece in half. For each serving, lay 2 banana pieces against sides of shallow dish.
- Using an ice cream scooper, place three watermelon "scoops" in between each banana in each dish. Remove seeds if necessary.
- Top each watermelon "scoop" with a different fruit topping.
- Drizzle caramel fruit dip over all. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving