- Heat oil in a heavy 4-5 quart pan. Add beef and brown.
- When browned add onion, garlic, bell pepper and jalapeno. Cook until onion and peppers 5 minutes. Add cumin and mix well.
- Mix in tomato, watermelon rind and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil. Lower to a medium simmer and continue cooking for 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
- Lastly, mix flour with 1/4 cup water. Mix in and continue cooking for 5 minutes until sauce thickens. Add cornstarch as needed for desired sauce consistency.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with cilantro.