Glazed Grilled Pork Chops:
For the Pork Chops:
- Place the pork in a large zipper lock bag with rest of the ingredients (except the glaze) and seal tightly. Allow to marinate at least 2 hours or up to 12.
- Grill until cooked and arrange on a warm platter.
- Pour the compote glaze over the chops and serve immediately.
For the Watermelon Cranberry Glaze:
- Simmer above ingredients together in a heavy saucepan for 20 minutes or until cranberries are tender and sauce is thick.
- Serving size
- 1 pork chop with 1/2 cup glaze
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving