- Separate two cups of watermelon juice into a microwave-safe container and pour the gelatin packets on top. Allow the gelatin to bloom for about 2-3 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining three cups of watermelon juice with lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and cream. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place the gelatin/juice mix in the microwave and heat for two minutes on high, stirring midway to help dissolve the gelatin entirely.
- Slowly whisk the warm gelatin mix into the other mixture.
- Once combined, pour into the prepared pie crusts and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled with whipped cream.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving