- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and carrot. Cook until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add curry paste, turmeric, coriander, and cumin. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add watermelon rind, tofu, coconut milk, and vegetable broth. Stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer until watermelon rind is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice and garnish with chopped cilantro and green onion.