- Place the watermelon rind in a large bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Let sit one hour, then rinse thoroughly under cold water. Pat dry and place into a clean bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the kimchi and toss to thoroughly combine. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Mix all the ingredients for the burgers and shape into six equal size burgers.
- Grill the patties for 4-6 minutes per side until done to your liking. Note: The thicker the burger, the longer it will take to cook. Grill to desired temperature.
- Mix the ingredients for the aioli and spread it onto the bottom buns. Add a few sprigs of fresh cilantro before setting the burgers on top.
- Layer the watermelon slices and kimchi on top of each burger. Spread more aioli onto the top buns before setting them into place. Serve and enjoy!