- Heat sesame oil in a wok over high heat. Add the watermelon rind and carrots and stir fry, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes. Let sit over high heat for 1 additional minute without stirring.
- Add the chives and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Pour the sauce over the watermelon rind and cook, stirring, 30 seconds to 1 minute until fragrant.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Add the basil, cilantro, and mint, tossing to combine.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired, and serve as a side dish.