Watermelon Berry Popsicles
These Watermelon Berry Popsicles are a treat and very easy to make. Just add some raspberries, blueberries, honey, watermelon to your favorite popsicle molds and put them in the freezer.
- 5-6 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 cup California Giant Blueberries
- 1 cup California Giant Raspberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Add watermelon, ½ cup of blueberries, ½ cup of raspberries, and honey to a blender. Blend until smooth. Press through a fine mesh strainer to remove pulp and seeds.
- Fill popsicle molds ¾ full with liquid. Add whole blueberries and raspberries to each mold. Insert sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen.
Makes 12 Servings.
Serving size: 1 Popsicle
Calories per serving: 42