Blackberry Grenadine (Yield: about 2 cups)
- Combine first six ingredients and shake well with ice.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and top with a splash of prickly pear soda.
- Garnish: speared watermelon cube and blackberry, lime wheel
- Bring pomegranate juice to a boil.
- Add blackberries, lower heat, and bring juice to a slow boil until it reduces in half. (Optional to reduce more than half if you want it to be a bit thicker.) This process takes about 15 minutes.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved and remove from heat.
- Strain and keep cold.