- In a small bowl, blend blue cheese, mayo, and Tabasco. Cover and refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- Spray a medium, nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high.
- Add celery and onion and cook until onion is almost transparent, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add thyme and parsley. Toss and continue to cook for 4 minutes, or until parsley begins to wilt. Cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, blend turkey, bread crumbs, and celery mixture, as well as salt and pepper to taste, until thoroughly mixed. Divide into 8 small, flat patties.
- Spray a nonstick skillet or griddle and heat on medium-high. Add patties and cook then turn and cook the other side until burger is cooked through, approximately 5 minutes per side.
While patties are cooking, add buns to griddle or pan to toast on one side.
- Place ½ tablespoon blue cheese mayo on the bottom of each bun. (The photo shows a slice of blue cheese instead of the crumble/mayo.)
- Top with burger, a slice of watermelon, Bibb lettuce leaf, and other half of bun.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving