- Mix the granola with the honey by drizzling the honey evenly over the granola as you stir.
- On a serving plate, make 3-inch circles of granola in even thickness, dividing the granola/honey mixture evenly among the servings.
- Top each of the granola circles with a watermelon slice and place a slice of kiwi on each watermelon circle.
- Spoon the yogurt over the kiwi and watermelon as though it were hollandaise sauce on eggs benedict.
- Top each watermelon benedict with a grape half; skin side up as a garnish reminiscent of the olive slice on eggs benedict.