- Combine the watermelon cubes, and jalapeño pepper in a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag or fine sieve set over a pitcher.
- Add the tomato juice, lime juice, salt, pepper, fish sauce, horseradish and hot sauce to the pitcher and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Add vodka and stir.
- Line the rim of 4 glasses with lime juice from the lime wedges and dip in chili lime salt poured on a plate. Carefully put ice in each glass and pour the bloody mary into each glass.
- Make your garnishes by putting the watermelon wedge, prosciutto, cucumber and jalapeño on four 6 inch bamboo skewers. Place the garnish in the glass and serve!
- Calories per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving