- Cut the watermelons into 3-inch rounds that are 1-inch thick and place into vacuum sealer bags.
- Compress at 99% and remove from the bag. Slice each round into 4 to 6 slices using a mandolin or slicing knife.
- Blanch the basil leaves for 10 seconds in boiling water. Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Puree the basil with the oil in a blender on high until thoroughly smooth.
- Strain through a coffee filter for about 1 hour.
- Cut the green onion on the bias about 1/16th-inch thick.
- Shingle the watermelon slices in a line down the center of a plate.
- To serve: Sprinkle watermelon with the green onion, toasted pistachios, fried prosciutto, parsley, mint leaves, goat cheese, Aleppo chili flakes, salt and pepper. Finally, drizzle the basil oil around the plate and serve.