- Puree the consommé ingredients in a blender.
- Wet a piece of cheesecloth and place into a strainer set over a bowl. Pour watermelon consommé into the cheesecloth and allow to sit for 1 to 2 hours refrigerated.
- Place a new piece of wet cheesecloth in a strainer and carefully pour the watermelon mixture into the cheesecloth, being careful not to disturb what has settled to the bottom and keep refrigerated for another 1 to 2 hours.
- Decant the clear liquid with a ladle, being careful not to disturb what has settled at the bottom. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Keep chilled.
- Combine all the ingredients for the ceviche except the watermelon in a bowl. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, mix the diced watermelon into the ceviche.
- To serve: Spoon a ½ cup mound of ceviche into the center of a bowl. Ladle 1 cup of the consommé carefully around the ceviche. Garnish the consommé with microgreens, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.