- Make the glaze by heating the oil in a 2- or 3-quart saucepan over medium high heat and in it sauté the garlic, ginger and lemongrass for a few minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the mixture in two, setting aside one half for serving as glaze/drizzle.
- Use the other half for basting or marinating the raw shrimp.
- Note: do not mix liquid from the two halves to avoid contaminating the glaze/drizzle.
*To make the watermelon juice remove seeds from fresh watermelon and cut into large chunks. Place in a blender and process until smooth and well pureed.
- Serving size
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving