- Add the watermelon, yogurt, honey, and lemon juice to your blender. Cover with the lid and blend on high until smooth. It may take a minute to get a smooth consistency.
- Place your popsicle mold in front of you and pour the mixture into the mold until there is about one-quarter of an inch of room at the top. Repeat for each mold or until you run out of your popsicle mixture.
- Place a popsicle stick in the center of each mold.
- Put your popsicle mold into the freezer until your popsicles are firm, about four hours.
- Pop the popsicles out of the molds and serve. (24 hours is preferred to allow the flavors to develop.)