These gorgeous cups look impressive and are easy to make – great for guests, game nights and brunches! Authored by Shannon Kohn from Simpsonville, South Carolina, we loved this spin on chicken salad so much we awarded it First Place in the “Flesh” category 2017 Recipe Contest. We know you’ll love them just as much as we did!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using a 4-inch cookie cutter or cup, cut rounds out of each tortilla. Press one tortilla round down into each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tortilla cups are light brown and crispy. Remove from oven; allow to cool.
- In bottom of large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and pepper sauce until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and green chiles. Fold in watermelon.
- Divide and fill each tortilla cup with an equal amount of the watermelon-chicken mixture.
Divide and garnish with an equal amount of pumpkin seeds and green onion, respectively.
- Serving size
- 1 tortilla cup
- Calories per serving
- Fat per serving
- Saturated fat per serving
- Cholesterol per serving
- Sodium per serving
- Carbohydrates per serving
- Fiber per serving
- Sugar per serving
- Protein per serving